Monday, June 10, 2013

What They're Saying About AM Fight Club

We're flattered by the praise we get from our clients. We are so happy to help them and no thank you is needed.

Here is one testimonial of which we are pretty proud:

I am unsure how to begin, so I guess I would like to start out by just saying "Thank You" Julie Diver and AMFIGHTCLUB.  I can say with the utmost sincerity, that my Instructor Julie Diver is truly an inspirational, motivated and fun person to have as an instructor.
My experience with AMFIGHTCLUB has been such a positive force in so many aspects of my life.  Thank you for believing in me and training me. The journey over the past year and a half has been challenging and difficult at times, but always fun. Some days I may struggle to get up at 4am for those early morning workouts, but when I walk out that door, I am so thankful I got up!  The workout at AMFIGHTCLUB continues to guide me back to a positive attitude.  I am not the same person I was 1 1/2 years ago. I am happy to have found a workout routine that I enjoy going to with and instructor that gives it her all and a group of women who become very close during those 60 minutes of class time! I have a great respect for Julie, as well as the women in class. I am forever grateful and indebted to my friend, Jolene Witt for introducing me to Julie and AMFIGHTCLUB.  
I can only say to all of you out there try AMFIGHTCLUB and I can guarantee you it will have a positive impact on your life!  Step up to the challenges it can offer you and you will never regret it!  Julie Diver and AMFIGHTCLUB will make you sweat and force you to give 110% when you think you can do no more!  Just beware…when you think you are on your last set of “10 sit-ups, or pushups” you will hear “GIVE ME TEN MORE!”
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment