Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bring on "2015"

AM Fight Club -Stay calm and bring on 2015!

Well friends here we go! “2015” Yep- I don’t know about all of you but I am ready to give it my all! 
For those of you that follow my posts..If you haven’t figured out where I’m coming from with them…I will share… you see I believe with all of my heart that life is not all about the Physical-Its a balance of Physical Mental and Spirit. I have chosen in my life to try and be the best me that I can be…Tough to do …but I am not giving up with out the best Fight I have in me. Through the physical I challenge myself and many others to fight for what they believe in. That is where the mental comes in….a strong physical & Mental =a stronger spirit. This is the full circle you need to be balanced. I believe that when we take a look at ourselves inside and work on what we think needs mending that is growth.. When we continue to work the physical with exercise we are also working on our inner growth….Because it all comes down to when we look better on the outside we begin to feel better on the inside Confidence begins to grow and when that happens we begin to challenge ourselves even in a bigger way. The things we never thought we could do…We begin to do! We all have to find a way to start. Maybe its not exercise maybe its something else that fuels your fire, but we all have the right to become the best you that you can be. So for 2015 My New Year resolution is to keep doing what I’m doing and hopefully I will inspire some of you to give it a try! 
Lets go kick some ass! 



amfightclubtv.com approved ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment